We explore, discuss, develop, and promote activities and efforts in the field of evaluation.
The Malaysian Evaluation Society is the principal body and means for individuals or organizations involved in evaluation, to explore, discuss, develop, and promote activities and efforts in the field of evaluation.
MES is also the main means of representing the evaluation practices and interests in Malaysia in regional and international evaluation-linked efforts.
It aims to help promote the exchange of ideas, experiences, and resources related to all aspects of evaluation in the private or public sectors. MES also carries out various activities related to evaluation research, training and projectsy
MES works in close cooperation with both local and international evaluation bodies and has played an active role in the evaluation advocacy and capacity-building initiatives in Malaysia as well as internationally.
To be an exemplary national evaluation society for developing, promoting, and practising innovative as well as practical evaluation standards in Malaysia, the ASEAN region and internationally
To promote and sustain the concept, practice, and usefulness of evaluation to support the achievement of optimal performance and results across all sectors in Malaysia, with particular focus on the public sector.
- To facilitate and promote the exchange of ideas, experiences, and resources pertaining to matters of mutual interest related to all aspects of evaluation.
- To represent the evaluation profession in Malaysia at relevant regional and international events and forums.
- To plan and analyse the status and future directions for evaluation research, training and development in Malaysia and internationally.
- To form strategic alliances with other public and private sector organisations involved in evaluation activities.
- To facilitate the formation and effective operation of a national and international network for information exchange pertaining to evaluation.
- To provide assistance and advice on evaluation policy matters at all levels.